I am an active [FLN - Member] - How come I was not automatically included in the [FLN - Power Lunches] this session?
Since the [FLN - Power Lunches] are one of the most powerful elements of the FLN organization, being included in a group each session is a very important privilege, but not an absolute right.
If you are currently listed as an [FLN - Member] of a particular [FLN - Chapter], and you have not been assigned to a particular group this session it could be for any number of following reasons:
1. Your attendance at the [FLN - Chapter Meetings] has fallen below 50%, and we were not sure if you still wanted to participate in the Power Lunches;
2. There is no evidence of you attending the [FLN - Power Lunches] on a regular basis, so we figured your schedule was too busy;
3. You have a tendency to confirm your attendance at an [FLN - Power Lunch], and cancel within 24 hours of the event;
4. You have an outstanding balance with FLN that remains unsettled;
5. You have not been registering and paying for the [FLN - Chapter Meetings] in advance, and our staff has to take extra time to register and invoice you for the events;
6. You are a new [FLN - Member] and the groups were finalized before you were included;
7. You were inadvertently omitted without reason.
Regardless of the reason, if you would like to be included, we will be glad add you upon request, or you can reach out to a particular Power Lunch Coordinator and see if you can join their group.
Ultimately, we want you to actively attend and participate in the [FLN - Power Lunches] on a regular basis, but our [FLN - Team] takes lots of time to coordinate these groups, so they have been specifically instructed to strictly follow these guidelines unless they hear otherwise.